Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Let's Get a Move On it! A little bit about me...

My name is Emily and I have wanderlust. Pretty simple.


When did this all start? That is a question I have been asking myself lately. However I do believe that this want to travel started in 2005, at the age of 7. My mother took me down to Florida to visit a good friend of hers. When seeing the Atlantic ocean, smelling the salty air, and experiencing all the new sights put a strong desire to see more places in the world.

This blog is a way to satisfy that desire for now! I absolutely love geological wonders. Yep, I'm a rock lover. This is also a way for me to write about the places I have already been. I never could keep up a written journal.

What would be my ideal destination? That is a good question! I would love to go overseas to Italy, Greece, and Germany. In America? Every state please! 
Another fun fact about me is that I am a summer missionary with a outreach called Child Evangelism Fellowship (a.k.a CEF). So, most of the traveling that I do is usually on a mission trip telling the children the good news about Jesus Christ!  

Being a Christian, I am very excited to see the places God has planned for me! Knowing that God has my life planned out, and will help me stay on track is very comforting at heart! 
That reminds me what He says in Jeremiah 29:11;

"For I know the Plans I have for you," declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not harm you, Plans to give you Hope and a Future." 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment