Thursday, January 7, 2016

Interning and trusting the process 1/7/2016



It's official I am a part-time intern for CEF of Western Wisconsin. I would like to keep you all updated on what's been going on with this internship and how the Lord has been working. This is a new step in life and I would say an adventure as well. This is going to be a big process through these next few months, I am a little bit nervous too on how it will work out with my other two part time jobs.

Monday was my fist day and it was a very good start to the new year.
A day of making up schedules and today is preparing a teacher meeting for some clubs taking place in some of the local schools.
This new year is going to be very different not being a summer missionary but a summer intern. Change can be good, and in this case I am welcoming it with open arms. More updates will be coming as they happen along with support levels.

Support totals from 9/1/2015 to 12/22/15 = $571.50       (and rising!)

Thank you for all your prayers and support through these few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment